Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2021

Common sentences: He runs a supermarket in the town. - It's an old one. It makes me feel old. When I was in college they use to play it on the radio all the time. - Tom is a student. - Who sent this letter? - Mrs. Wood was a very good cook. - How many cruises are there each day? - What are you going to do now? - Can it be cheaper? - She is cooking for him. - Can you show me on the map? - He was fast asleep. - May I use this telephone? - That's a good school. What do you study? - She told him to stop. - She will come even if she is tired. - Which bed do you want to use? - There's a hair in my soup. - It's late. - Many people think that children spend too much time watching TV. - - ( EnglishH 0103 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+runs+a+supermarket+in+the+town.+-+It's+an+old+one.+It+makes+me+feel+old.+When+I+was+in+college+they+use+to+play+it+on+the+radio+all+the+time.+-+Tom+is+a+student.+-+Who+sent+this+letter?+-+Mrs.+Wood+was+a+very+good+cook.+-+How+many+cruises+are+there+each+day?+-+What+are+you+going+to+do+now?+-+Can+it+be+cheaper?+-+She+is+cooking+for+him.+-+Can+you+show+me+on+the+map?+-+He+was+fast+asleep.+-+May+I+use+this+telephone?+-+That's+a+good+school.+What+do+you+study?+-+She+told+him+to+stop.+-+She+will+come+even+if+she+is+tired.+-+Which+bed+do+you+want+to+use?+-+There's+a+hair+in+my+soup.+-+It's+late.+-+Many+people+think+that+children+spend+too+much+time+watching+TV.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .