Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

Common sentences: I stayed up all night. - I got divorced. - Do you have a fever? - I talked to her on the telephone. - The boys kept quiet. - He has a good command of English. - She's my type. - Do you have any children? - Let's hide behind the curtain. - She often takes advantage of his ignorance. - My mother is not always at home. - This is a time of year when people get together with family and friends to observe Passover and to celebrate Easter. - How about 5:00PM? - Did you call him up yesterday? - She looks nice and healthy. - The big one or the small one? - Yes. Did you forget? - I am going to buy a new car. - She insulted him. - - ( EnglishH 0517 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+stayed+up+all+night.+-+I+got+divorced.+-+Do+you+have+a+fever?+-+I+talked+to+her+on+the+telephone.+-+The+boys+kept+quiet.+-+He+has+a+good+command+of+English.+-+She's+my+type.+-+Do+you+have+any+children?+-+Let's+hide+behind+the+curtain.+-+She+often+takes+advantage+of+his+ignorance.+-+My+mother+is+not+always+at+home.+-+This+is+a+time+of+year+when+people+get+together+with+family+and+friends+to+observe+Passover+and+to+celebrate+Easter.++-+How+about+5:00PM?+-+Did+you+call+him+up+yesterday?+-+She+looks+nice+and+healthy.+-+The+big+one+or+the+small+one?+-+Yes.+Did+you+forget?+-+I+am+going+to+buy+a+new+car.+-+She+insulted+him.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .