Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

Common sentences: What time do you go to work everyday? - I'll tell him you called. - Can we talk in private? - Take a sweater with you so you don't catch a cold. - Who does the gun belong to? - I didn't expect you to get here so soon. - It's never too late to learn. - I love that commercial. - I tried in vain to open it. - My parents came to the airport to see me off. - Please call me. - How do I get to Daniel Street? - Who sent this letter? - She listens to him even though no one else does. - Why don't we share a room? - He may be jogging around the park. - Let's hurry up. - Two. - She advised him to go by bicycle. - - ( EnglishH 0515 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text='Cry+Me+a+River':+Sanders+Hits+Back+as+Billionaire+Investor+Whines+About+Potential+Tax+Hikes+Amid+GameStop+Fiasco+|+"Oh+look,+another+billionaire+is+mad+that+he+might+have+to+pay+more+taxes+while+children+in+America+go+hungry+and+veterans+sleep+on+the+street."+-+Anti-Trump+group+launches+$1M+billboard+campaign+calling+on+Cruz,+Hawley,+McCarthy+to+resign+-+Trump+Just+Used+Us+and+Our+Fear':+One+Woman's+Journey+Out+of+QAnon+-+Florida+man's+arrest+on+2016+election+charges+suggests+Russia+probe+may+have+survived+Bill+Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .