Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

Common sentences: We played baseball yesterday. - I can't solve this problem. - Chicago is very different from Boston. - It's more than 5 dollars. - She suggested that I go to the store with him. - I'm just looking. - We live in the country during the summer. - That is an old castle. - You should stick those pictures in your album. - Being aware of what and how much we eat is essential to good health. - How long will you be staying? - She claims that she knows nothing about him. - Do you love me? - I thought that book was difficult to read. - Let me read the newspaper if you've finished with it. - Tom isn't watching TV now. - Don't dump garbage here. - My shoelaces came undone. - She accused me of making a mistake. - - ( EnglishH 0513 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We+played+baseball+yesterday.+-+I+can't+solve+this+problem.+-+Chicago+is+very+different+from+Boston.+-+It's+more+than+5+dollars.+-+She+suggested+that+I+go+to+the+store+with+him.+-+I'm+just+looking.+-+We+live+in+the+country+during+the+summer.+-+That+is+an+old+castle.+-+You+should+stick+those+pictures+in+your+album.+-+Being+aware+of+what+and+how+much+we+eat+is+essential+to+good+health.+-+How+long+will+you+be+staying?+-+She+claims+that+she+knows+nothing+about+him.+-+Do+you+love+me?+-+I+thought+that+book+was+difficult+to+read.+-+Let+me+read+the+newspaper+if+you've+finished+with+it.+-+Tom+isn't+watching+TV+now.+-+Don't+dump+garbage+here.+-+My+shoelaces+came+undone.+-+She+accused+me+of+making+a+mistake.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .