Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Common sentences: She advised him to use a bicycle. - Hello, Marriott Hotel, how may I help you? - You can trust him to keep his word. - Is this a tax-free shop? - Billy is good at sports. - She was determined never to talk to him again. - Turn off the light. - That would be fine. - Does he know that you love him? - They advertised that they had a house for sale. - My wife is a good manager. - Mary decided never to see him any more. - Should I wait for you here? - Go straight down this street and turn right at the third light. - I don't care for coffee. - He catches colds very easily. - Tom felt very lonely. - She will give a party next week. - Sorry, we don't have any vacancies. - - ( EnglishH 0505 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+advised+him+to+use+a+bicycle.+-+Hello,+Marriott+Hotel,+how+may+I+help+you?+-+You+can+trust+him+to+keep+his+word.+-+Is+this+a+tax-free+shop?+-+Billy+is+good+at+sports.+-+She+was+determined+never+to+talk+to+him+again.+-+Turn+off+the+light.+-+That+would+be+fine.+-+Does+he+know+that+you+love+him?+-+They+advertised+that+they+had+a+house+for+sale.+-+My+wife+is+a+good+manager.+-+Mary+decided+never+to+see+him+any+more.+-+Should+I+wait+for+you+here?+-+Go+straight+down+this+street+and+turn+right+at+the+third+light.+-+I+don't+care+for+coffee.+-+He+catches+colds+very+easily.+-+Tom+felt+very+lonely.+-+She+will+give+a+party+next+week.+-+Sorry,+we+don't+have+any+vacancies.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .