Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Common sentences: You will make a good wife. - Kim was still alive. - He finally realized that Mary had made a fool of him. - What's in it? - OK. - She didn't know what to do. - I wish I could swim. - I have a fever and I ache all over. - I caught a bad cold last week. - Thousands of people were there. - I come from Australia. - I had to run to catch up with Tom. - Because he's sick, he can't come. - That chair over there, but please be careful with it. It was a gift from my mother-in-law. - He catches colds very easily. - Is it close to the subway station? - She promised her father to be in time for lunch. - I have a backache. - I have no choice but to eat what they serve me. - - ( EnglishH 0503 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You+will+make+a+good+wife.+-+Kim+was+still+alive.+-+He+finally+realized+that+Mary+had+made+a+fool+of+him.+-+What's+in+it?+-+OK.+-+She+didn't+know+what+to+do.+-+I+wish+I+could+swim.+-+I+have+a+fever+and+I+ache+all+over.+-+I+caught+a+bad+cold+last+week.+-+Thousands+of+people+were+there.+-+I+come+from+Australia.+-+I+had+to+run+to+catch+up+with+Tom.+-+Because+he's+sick,+he+can't+come.+-+That+chair+over+there,+but+please+be+careful+with+it.+It+was+a+gift+from+my+mother-in-law.+-+He+catches+colds+very+easily.+-+Is+it+close+to+the+subway+station?+-+She+promised+her+father+to+be+in+time+for+lunch.+-+I+have+a+backache.+-+I+have+no+choice+but+to+eat+what+they+serve+me.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .