Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Common sentences: How does your opinion differ from his? - People don't say that anymore. - Hi John, sorry for calling so late, I hope I didn't wake you up. - You can speak English well, can't you? - Does anyone want some more pie? - Oh, I've heard he's really good. I don't think you have anything to worry about. - I'm full. - Can you pick me up at the station? - I accepted his invitation. - What do you mean? I thought you said we were going shopping. - Complaining won't change anything. - He was reading a newspaper. - She accompanied me on the piano. - She was aching all over. - Fashions change quickly. - Should I wait for her to come back? - She went to the train station to see him off. - Does he like the school? - Can you help look after the kids? - - ( EnglishH 0500 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=How+does+your+opinion+differ+from+his?+-+People+don't+say+that+anymore.+-+Hi+John,+sorry+for+calling+so+late,+I+hope+I+didn't+wake+you+up.+-+You+can+speak+English+well,+can't+you?+-+Does+anyone+want+some+more+pie?+-+Oh,+I've+heard+he's+really+good.+I+don't+think+you+have+anything+to+worry+about.+-+I'm+full.+-+Can+you+pick+me+up+at+the+station?+-+I+accepted+his+invitation.+-+What+do+you+mean?+I+thought+you+said+we+were+going+shopping.+-+Complaining+won't+change+anything.+-+He+was+reading+a+newspaper.+-+She+accompanied+me+on+the+piano.+-+She+was+aching+all+over.+-+Fashions+change+quickly.+-+Should+I+wait+for+her+to+come+back?+-+She+went+to+the+train+station+to+see+him+off.+-+Does+he+like+the+school?+-+Can+you+help+look+after+the+kids?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .