Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Common sentences: Jane cannot have said such a thing. - She surprised him with a kiss. - I contacted my parents. - I'll take care of my parents when they get old. - I can't remember. - No, I wouldn't want to trouble you. I've already signed up for a class near my house. It starts next month. - He must have missed the train. - She gave him the brush off. - She committed a crime. - He was the only one who came to the party. - I'll be back in ten minutes. - We all held our breath while we watched it. - Is everything all right? - It was very difficult. - I don't know what to feed my dog. - Tom has at least one conviction for drunken driving. - I tried everything to keep him alive. - The food wasn't good, but at least it was cheap. - Jennifer, would you like to have dinner with me? - - ( EnglishH 0242 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Jane+cannot+have+said+such+a+thing.+-+She+surprised+him+with+a+kiss.+-+I+contacted+my+parents.+-+I'll+take+care+of+my+parents+when+they+get+old.+-+I+can't+remember.+-+No,+I+wouldn't+want+to+trouble+you.+I've+already+signed+up+for+a+class+near+my+house.+It+starts+next+month.+-+He+must+have+missed+the+train.+-+She+gave+him+the+brush+off.+-+She+committed+a+crime.+-+He+was+the+only+one+who+came+to+the+party.+-+I'll+be+back+in+ten+minutes.+-+We+all+held+our+breath+while+we+watched+it.+-+Is+everything+all+right?+-+It+was+very+difficult.+-+I+don't+know+what+to+feed+my+dog.+-+Tom+has+at+least+one+conviction+for+drunken+driving.+-+I+tried+everything+to+keep+him+alive.+-+The+food+wasn't+good,+but+at+least+it+was+cheap.+-+Jennifer,+would+you+like+to+have+dinner+with+me?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .