Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

Common sentences: He lived abroad for many years. - I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. - Could we have a spoon? - I can't afford the time to travel. - They are both good. - What is it? - What time does the movie start? - It rained yesterday. - Yes. Who's calling? - She heard him cry. - OK, thanks so much. - It has been cold since yesterday. - She is able to skate. - He was alone. - They each received a present. - I speak two languages. - Have a good time. - It's a surprise. - Don't do that. - - ( EnglishH 0519 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+lived+abroad+for+many+years.+-+I'm+sorry+to+have+kept+you+waiting+so+long.+-+Could+we+have+a+spoon?+-+I+can't+afford+the+time+to+travel.+-+They+are+both+good.+-+What+is+it?+-+What+time+does+the+movie+start?+-+It+rained+yesterday.+-+Yes.+Who's+calling?+-+She+heard+him+cry.+-+OK,+thanks+so+much.+-+It+has+been+cold+since+yesterday.+-+She+is+able+to+skate.+-+He+was+alone.+-+They+each+received+a+present.+-+I+speak+two+languages.+-+Have+a+good+time.+-+It's+a+surprise.+-+Don't+do+that.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .