Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Common sentences: She has a daughter named Mary. - Something is wrong with this calculator. - Where should I put my baggage? - I use Firefox. - The church bells are ringing. - He asked me what I had been doing. - She divorced him after many years of unhappiness. - I like red roses. - Don't come again. - You must study your whole life. - What did you eat for breakfast? - Alright. Bye. - My brother and I are getting together for dinner. Do you want to come with us? - I agree with him on that point. - Does anyone want some more pie? - He got engaged to my cousin. - Nobody knows why. - Everything is ready. - I want to ride a horse. - - ( EnglishH 0239 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+has+a+daughter+named+Mary.+-+Something+is+wrong+with+this+calculator.+-+Where+should+I+put+my+baggage?+-+I+use+Firefox.+-+The+church+bells+are+ringing.+-+He+asked+me+what+I+had+been+doing.+-+She+divorced+him+after+many+years+of+unhappiness.+-+I+like+red+roses.+-+Don't+come+again.+-+You+must+study+your+whole+life.+-+What+did+you+eat+for+breakfast?+-+Alright.+Bye.+-+My+brother+and+I+are+getting+together+for+dinner.+Do+you+want+to+come+with+us?+-+I+agree+with+him+on+that+point.+-+Does+anyone+want+some+more+pie?+-+He+got+engaged+to+my+cousin.+-+Nobody+knows+why.+-+Everything+is+ready.+-+I+want+to+ride+a+horse.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .