Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Common sentences: Aren't you good friends with the president of that company? - I found the test difficult. - Her red dress made her stand out. - He demanded payment of the debt. - Nice to meet you. - Yes, that's right. You have a good memory. - I didn't think you were going to make it. - I'm leaving for Chicago next week. - Where is the nearest bank? - The room is at the end of the hall. - You're wrong in this case. - I'm satisfied with my work. - What kind of sports do you do? - Tom is one of Mary's neighbors. - Well, if you change your mind, let me know. I think you would be a really great teacher. - Did you have breakfast this morning? - Have you eaten lunch yet? - Swimming is one thing I enjoy. - That house is very small. - - ( EnglishH 0059 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Aren't+you+good+friends+with+the+president+of+that+company?+-+I+found+the+test+difficult.+-+Her+red+dress+made+her+stand+out.+-+He+demanded+payment+of+the+debt.+-+Nice+to+meet+you.+-+Yes,+that's+right.+You+have+a+good+memory.+-+I+didn't+think+you+were+going+to+make+it.+-+I'm+leaving+for+Chicago+next+week.+-+Where+is+the+nearest+bank?+-+The+room+is+at+the+end+of+the+hall.+-+You're+wrong+in+this+case.+-+I'm+satisfied+with+my+work.+-+What+kind+of+sports+do+you+do?+-+Tom+is+one+of+Mary's+neighbors.+-+Well,+if+you+change+your+mind,+let+me+know.+I+think+you+would+be+a+really+great+teacher.+-+Did+you+have+breakfast+this+morning?+-+Have+you+eaten+lunch+yet?+-+Swimming+is+one+thing+I+enjoy.+-+That+house+is+very+small.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .