Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Common sentences: I was laughed at by everyone. - How much is the rent per month? - I think it's time for me to reconsider how I've been living. - I got a fishbone stuck in my throat. - Don't eat too much. - He angrily tore up the letter from her. - She sat next him wishing she were somewhere else. - He suggested that I accompany him to the party. - Who put you up to it? - He lay down on the bed. - Would you put out the candles? - I have two kids. A boy and a girl. - Are you seriously thinking about buying that old car? - I couldn't get out of my garage because there was a car in the way. - He is stronger than I am. - Are you coming this evening? - Do you know who they are? - It's so hot outside that I want to spend all day in my air conditioned house. - She took him to the store. - You can ask Tom for help. - I'm going to call Tom tomorrow and ask him to help. ( EnglishH 0056 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+was+laughed+at+by+everyone.+-+How+much+is+the+rent+per+month?+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+reconsider+how+I've+been+living.+-+I+got+a+fishbone+stuck+in+my+throat.+-+Don't+eat+too+much.+-+He+angrily+tore+up+the+letter+from+her.+-+She+sat+next+him+wishing+she+were+somewhere+else.+-+He+suggested+that+I+accompany+him+to+the+party.+-+Who+put+you+up+to+it?+-+He+lay+down+on+the+bed.+-+Would+you+put+out+the+candles?+-+I+have+two+kids.+A+boy+and+a+girl.+-+Are+you+seriously+thinking+about+buying+that+old+car?+-+I+couldn't+get+out+of+my+garage+because+there+was+a+car+in+the+way.+-+He+is+stronger+than+I+am.+-+Are+you+coming+this+evening?+-+Do+you+know+who+they+are?+-+It's+so+hot+outside+that+I+want+to+spend+all+day+in+my+air+conditioned+house.+-+She+took+him+to+the+store.+-+You+can+ask+Tom+for+help.+-+I'm+going+to+call+Tom+tomorrow+and+ask+him+to+help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .