Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Common sentences: To tell truth, I didn't go there. - Whose car is that? - She decided to marry him even though her parents didn't want her to. - She was busy with housework. - No, I'm still waiting for you to send me that image file for the homepage? - Tom said he would draw a map for her if necessary. - I wish Beth were here with me now. - This conversation is being recorded. - She spends all her time thinking about boys. - She knit him a sweater for his birthday. - Do you talk to your plants? - I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. - I didn't expect that Mary would come so soon. - He got a lot of money. - Where did you meet him? - Are you going to be OK? - You'll be crying before long. - Save me some ice cream. - We have five days to go before the summer vacation. - Tomorrow is her birthday. - He hugged her. ( EnglishH 0150 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=To+tell+truth,+I+didn't+go+there.+-+Whose+car+is+that?+-+She+decided+to+marry+him+even+though+her+parents+didn't+want+her+to.+-+She+was+busy+with+housework.+-+No,+I'm+still+waiting+for+you+to+send+me+that+image+file+for+the+homepage?+-+Tom+said+he+would+draw+a+map+for+her+if+necessary.+-+I+wish+Beth+were+here+with+me+now.+-+This+conversation+is+being+recorded.+-+She+spends+all+her+time+thinking+about+boys.+-+She+knit+him+a+sweater+for+his+birthday.+-+Do+you+talk+to+your+plants?+-+I+am+looking+forward+to+hearing+from+you+soon.+-+I+didn't+expect+that+Mary+would+come+so+soon.+-+He+got+a+lot+of+money.+-+Where+did+you+meet+him?+-+Are+you+going+to+be+OK?+-+You'll+be+crying+before+long.+-+Save+me+some+ice+cream.+-+We+have+five+days+to+go+before+the+summer+vacation.+-+Tomorrow+is+her+birthday.+-+He+hugged+her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .