Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Common sentences: They insisted on my getting the work done by tomorrow. - I burned my hand with an iron. - The pain has mostly gone away. - Please take off your shoes. - What would you like to drink? - She was asked not to speak at the meeting. - She wants him to be just a friend. - We had a birthday party for the old lady. - Can we roller-skate in this park? - We chose Mary a good birthday present. - She took him to the store. - Keep in touch! - I read the book from cover to cover. - She was looking forward to seeing him again. - Tom served five days in jail last year after pleading guilty to drunken driving. - He came back home a while ago. - I am disgusted with him. - I found a pair of gloves under the chair. - Now let's get down to work. - He loved her very much. - Excuse me, but may I use your telephone? ( EnglishH 0152 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=They+insisted+on+my+getting+the+work+done+by+tomorrow.+-+I+burned+my+hand+with+an+iron.+-+The+pain+has+mostly+gone+away.+-+Please+take+off+your+shoes.+-+What+would+you+like+to+drink?+-+She+was+asked+not+to+speak+at+the+meeting.+-+She+wants+him+to+be+just+a+friend.+-+We+had+a+birthday+party+for+the+old+lady.+-+Can+we+roller-skate+in+this+park?+-+We+chose+Mary+a+good+birthday+present.+-+She+took+him+to+the+store.+-+Keep+in+touch!+-+I+read+the+book+from+cover+to+cover.+-+She+was+looking+forward+to+seeing+him+again.+-+Tom+served+five+days+in+jail+last+year+after+pleading+guilty+to+drunken+driving.+-+He+came+back+home+a+while+ago.+-+I+am+disgusted+with+him.+-+I+found+a+pair+of+gloves+under+the+chair.+-+Now+let's+get+down+to+work.+-+He+loved+her+very+much.+-+Excuse+me,+but+may+I+use+your+telephone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .