Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Common sentences: Please don't allow the children to play with knives. - Oh, I think I know the place you mean. We ate there last month, right? - Will you sell your car to me? - It's very kind of you to invite me to your birthday party. - She advised him not to buy a used car. - She told him that she believed in astrology. - Are you ready to go? - I like to eat apples. - Could you please tell me again how many times you've been here? - I was convinced that he was guilty. - I'm not in favor of such a plan. - She is constantly writing letters. - Oh, yes. How are you? - Every time I go there, I meet her. - He drew a straight line with his pencil. - Tom needs a haircut. - She thanked him for all his help. - He has the same camera as I have. - Don't touch my camera. - Do you hear me? - She has had quite a lot to drink. ( EnglishH 1525 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Please+don't+allow+the+children+to+play+with+knives.+-+Oh,+I+think+I+know+the+place+you+mean.+We+ate+there+last+month,+right?+-+Will+you+sell+your+car+to+me?+-+It's+very+kind+of+you+to+invite+me+to+your+birthday+party.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+buy+a+used+car.+-+She+told+him+that+she+believed+in+astrology.+-+Are+you+ready+to+go?+-+I+like+to+eat+apples.+-+Could+you+please+tell+me+again+how+many+times+you've+been+here?+-+I+was+convinced+that+he+was+guilty.+-+I'm+not+in+favor+of+such+a+plan.+-+She+is+constantly+writing+letters.+-+Oh,+yes.+How+are+you?+-+Every+time+I+go+there,+I+meet+her.+-+He+drew+a+straight+line+with+his+pencil.+-+Tom+needs+a+haircut.+-+She+thanked+him+for+all+his+help.+-+He+has+the+same+camera+as+I+have.+-+Don't+touch+my+camera.+-+Do+you+hear+me?+-+She+has+had+quite+a+lot+to+drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .