Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Common sentences: How do you usually decide what to eat? - If Mary knew how to swim, she would go to the beach more often. - Which of these rackets is yours? - I have been to the station to see her off. - She is listening to him. - That's a beautiful dress. - My university has a dormitory. - What's the charge per night? (Hotel) - My pet cat died yesterday. - You don't have to go to the party if you don't want to. - He is a painter. - Can I take a message? - He lives there alone. - We were all tired. - She promised not to go out alone. - He had a bitter experience. - She spends a majority of her time taking care of her children. - We enjoyed watching TV. - I'll see you again this afternoon. - He and I are cousins. - I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I did overhear you. ( EnglishH 0231 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=How+do+you+usually+decide+what+to+eat?+-+If+Mary+knew+how+to+swim,+she+would+go+to+the+beach+more+often.+-+Which+of+these+rackets+is+yours?+-+I+have+been+to+the+station+to+see+her+off.+-+She+is+listening+to+him.+-+That's+a+beautiful+dress.+-+My+university+has+a+dormitory.+-+What's+the+charge+per+night?+(Hotel)+-+My+pet+cat+died+yesterday.+-+You+don't+have+to+go+to+the+party+if+you+don't+want+to.+-+He+is+a+painter.+-+Can+I+take+a+message?+-+He+lives+there+alone.+-+We+were+all+tired.+-+She+promised+not+to+go+out+alone.+-+He+had+a+bitter+experience.+-+She+spends+a+majority+of+her+time+taking+care+of+her+children.+-+We+enjoyed+watching+TV.+-+I'll+see+you+again+this+afternoon.+-+He+and+I+are+cousins.+-+I+didn't+mean+to+eavesdrop,+but+I+did+overhear+you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .