Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Common sentences: He abuses his authority. - The wind has died down. - This knife cuts well. - My uncle bought me this book. - It's too large. - The meeting was closed. - She visited him in Boston. - Could you describe to the jury what happened? - She stood by him. - Over here. - OK. Where? - I want you to return the book I lent you the other day. - There is no hope of his recovery. - She advised him not to eat between meals. - Happy Birthday. - I'll take you to the bus stop. - Is your dog mean? - I wonder if it will rain tomorrow. - I will give you this book. - He took a look at the newspaper before going to bed. - He can play the guitar. ( EnglishH 0225 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+abuses+his+authority.+-+The+wind+has+died+down.+-+This+knife+cuts+well.+-+My+uncle+bought+me+this+book.+-+It's+too+large.+-+The+meeting+was+closed.+-+She+visited+him+in+Boston.+-+Could+you+describe+to+the+jury+what+happened?+-+She+stood+by+him.+-+Over+here.+-+OK.+Where?+-+I+want+you+to+return+the+book+I+lent+you+the+other+day.+-+There+is+no+hope+of+his+recovery.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+eat+between+meals.+-+Happy+Birthday.+-+I'll+take+you+to+the+bus+stop.+-+Is+your+dog+mean?+-+I+wonder+if+it+will+rain+tomorrow.+-+I+will+give+you+this+book.+-+He+took+a+look+at+the+newspaper+before+going+to+bed.+-+He+can+play+the+guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .