Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2020

f5oclock News: Rep. Ted Yoho removed from board of Christian charity over his comments about Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - In Portland’s So-Called War Zone, It’s the Troops Who Provide the Menace | If President Trump is actually trying to establish order, he is stunningly incompetent. - Barbara Boxer: DHS was a mistake. I regret voting for it. I never imagined a president like Trump when I voted to create the Department of Homeland Security. - Christian Organization Sought Yoho’s Resignation From Board Following ‘Non-Apology’ ( EnglishH 1541 j7s )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Rep.+Ted+Yoho+removed+from+board+of+Christian+charity+over+his+comments+about+Rep.+Alexandria+Ocasio-Cortez+-+In+Portland's+So-Called+War+Zone,+It's+the+Troops+Who+Provide+the+Menace+|+If+President+Trump+is+actually+trying+to+establish+order,+he+is+stunningly+incompetent.+-+Barbara+Boxer:+DHS+was+a+mistake.+I+regret+voting+for+it.+I+never+imagined+a+president+like+Trump+when+I+voted+to+create+the+Department+of+Homeland+Security.+-+Christian+Organization+Sought+Yoho's+Resignation+From+Board+Following+`Non-Apology'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .