Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Quotes: This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes. - Love is a tyrant sparing none. - Every great inspiration is but an experiment - though every experiment we know, is not a great inspiration. - Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. - The only athletic sport I ever mastered was backgammon. ( EnglishH 1506 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=This+is+the+precept+by+which+I+have+lived:+Prepare+for+the+worst;+expect+the+best;+and+take+what+comes.+-+Love+is+a+tyrant+sparing+none.+-+Every+great+inspiration+is+but+an+experiment+-+though+every+experiment+we+know,+is+not+a+great+inspiration.+-+Ah,+summer,+what+power+you+have+to+make+us+suffer+and+like+it.+-+The+only+athletic+sport+I+ever+mastered+was+backgammon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .