Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Common sentences: We'll have a barbecue at the beach. - 241 Main street. - I take a walk with my dog in the evening. - She took care of the children. - Is everything OK? - No. It's not in there. When was the last time you saw it? - I trust him completely. - I don't go to school on Sunday. - I see. What's the problem? - Can you help me? - Pam, where's the closest ATM? - He's just like his grandfather. - I'll have to think about it. - Beautiful day, isn't it? - What time do you have? - Why are you so tired today? - I wish I earned more money. - Pass me the salt, will you? - She spends a lot of time helping her children learn to deal with money. - It may freeze next week. - I'm going to talk to Tom when he comes home. ( EnglishH 0227 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We'll+have+a+barbecue+at+the+beach.+-+241+Main+street.+-+I+take+a+walk+with+my+dog+in+the+evening.+-+She+took+care+of+the+children.+-+Is+everything+OK?+-+No.+It's+not+in+there.+When+was+the+last+time+you+saw+it?+-+I+trust+him+completely.+-+I+don't+go+to+school+on+Sunday.+-+I+see.+What's+the+problem?+-+Can+you+help+me?+-+Pam,+where's+the+closest+ATM?+-+He's+just+like+his+grandfather.+-+I'll+have+to+think+about+it.+-+Beautiful+day,+isn't+it?+-+What+time+do+you+have?+-+Why+are+you+so+tired+today?+-+I+wish+I+earned+more+money.+-+Pass+me+the+salt,+will+you?+-+She+spends+a+lot+of+time+helping+her+children+learn+to+deal+with+money.+-+It+may+freeze+next+week.+-+I'm+going+to+talk+to+Tom+when+he+comes+home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .