Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Common sentences: He can pull strings for you. - He was dropped from the team for using drugs. - If you want to speak to me, please call me up. - He gave it to me. - I am willing to help you. - Don't you want to go out? - We had a secret meeting. - There is a melon on the table. - I like studying English, and I can read well, but speaking can be difficult. - They are able to speak Spanish a little. - What time is your plane scheduled to leave? - Those apples are big. - In case of an emergency, get in touch with my agent. - His sudden appearance surprised us all. - Where do you live? - Can you show me? - Where did you go? - I'm happy. - He is suffering from a headache. - Sorry, I can't hear you. - I stayed up all night. ( EnglishH 0229 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+can+pull+strings+for+you.+-+He+was+dropped+from+the+team+for+using+drugs.+-+If+you+want+to+speak+to+me,+please+call+me+up.+-+He+gave+it+to+me.+-+I+am+willing+to+help+you.+-+Don't+you+want+to+go+out?+-+We+had+a+secret+meeting.+-+There+is+a+melon+on+the+table.+-+I+like+studying+English,+and+I+can+read+well,+but+speaking+can+be+difficult.+-+They+are+able+to+speak+Spanish+a+little.+-+What+time+is+your+plane+scheduled+to+leave?+-+Those+apples+are+big.+-+In+case+of+an+emergency,+get+in+touch+with+my+agent.+-+His+sudden+appearance+surprised+us+all.+-+Where+do+you+live?+-+Can+you+show+me?+-+Where+did+you+go?+-+I'm+happy.+-+He+is+suffering+from+a+headache.+-+Sorry,+I+can't+hear+you.+-+I+stayed+up+all+night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .