Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Common sentences: The tree fell down. - I don't think it will rain this afternoon. - I have to go soon because I left the engine running. - Dan bought a new computer. - You've got a good head on your shoulders. - Yesterday Mary stayed home all day. - I recognized Mary the moment I saw her. - It's going to be hot today. - I slept well last night. - I can't tell you exactly how long it will take. - Keep in touch. - It's free of charge. - I went to bed a little later than usual. - I have a question I want to ask you./ I want to ask you a question. - Everything went smoothly. - She must have been very beautiful. - Any comments will be gratefully appreciated. - Barking dogs seldom bite. - How long does it take by bus? - I have been abroad several times this year. - Maria spends a lot of money on clothes. ( EnglishH 1535 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=The+tree+fell+down.+-+I+don't+think+it+will+rain+this+afternoon.+-+I+have+to+go+soon+because+I+left+the+engine+running.+-+Dan+bought+a+new+computer.+-+You've+got+a+good+head+on+your+shoulders.+-+Yesterday+Mary+stayed+home+all+day.+-+I+recognized+Mary+the+moment+I+saw+her.+-+It's+going+to+be+hot+today.+-+I+slept+well+last+night.+-+I+can't+tell+you+exactly+how+long+it+will+take.+-+Keep+in+touch.+-+It's+free+of+charge.+-+I+went+to+bed+a+little+later+than+usual.+-+I+have+a+question+I+want+to+ask+you./+I+want+to+ask+you+a+question.+-+Everything+went+smoothly.+-+She+must+have+been+very+beautiful.+-+Any+comments+will+be+gratefully+appreciated.+-+Barking+dogs+seldom+bite.+-+How+long+does+it+take+by+bus?+-+I+have+been+abroad+several+times+this+year.+-+Maria+spends+a+lot+of+money+on+clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .