Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Common sentences: Thank you for the information. - You should know better than to ask a lady her age. - Pam, where's the closest ATM? - Tom kept talking all night. - What's the name of the company you work for? - I have a great deal to do today. - If you don't want to go, you don't have to. - Yes, it can be frustrating, but it's important and it's interesting to watch. - Yeah, I like it a lot. It's very pretty. Where did you buy it? - Could you give me a lift to the train station? - That's the absolute truth. - I think it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to do that by yourself. - Let's get together tomorrow. - Where does it hurt? - She has a good command of French. - We are happy. - I left early so I could get a good seat. - Can he speak English? - OK. - It's a windy day. - We went to the mountains to ski. ( EnglishH 0054 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Thank+you+for+the+information.+-+You+should+know+better+than+to+ask+a+lady+her+age.+-+Pam,+where's+the+closest+ATM?+-+Tom+kept+talking+all+night.+-+What's+the+name+of+the+company+you+work+for?+-+I+have+a+great+deal+to+do+today.+-+If+you+don't+want+to+go,+you+don't+have+to.+-+Yes,+it+can+be+frustrating,+but+it's+important+and+it's+interesting+to+watch.+-+Yeah,+I+like+it+a+lot.+It's+very+pretty.+Where+did+you+buy+it?+-+Could+you+give+me+a+lift+to+the+train+station?+-+That's+the+absolute+truth.+-+I+think+it's+highly+unlikely+that+you'll+be+able+to+do+that+by+yourself.+-+Let's+get+together+tomorrow.+-+Where+does+it+hurt?+-+She+has+a+good+command+of+French.+-+We+are+happy.+-+I+left+early+so+I+could+get+a+good+seat.+-+Can+he+speak+English?+-+OK.+-+It's+a+windy+day.+-+We+went+to+the+mountains+to+ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .