Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Common sentences: I waited for ten minutes. - You've got to give up gambling once and for all. - The audience was deeply affected. - I need to know your answer by Friday. - When did you start studying Latin? - We should be very careful. - He has trouble remembering names. - He's in bed with the flu. - The woman is reading. - He's fresh out of college. - His advice didn't help much. - The girl standing over there is Mary. - Sure, no problem. - Yeah, things are going really good. - He can't tell right from wrong. - He moved into my neighborhood. - I'm not sure about that. It took me about 3 months to find a job. I finally was able to get a job after I put my resume on one of those job websites. - It's a cloudy day. - I spent the weekend with my friends. - Every time I go there, I meet her. - I was very glad to get a present from her. ( EnglishH 0151 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+waited+for+ten+minutes.+-+You've+got+to+give+up+gambling+once+and+for+all.+-+The+audience+was+deeply+affected.+-+I+need+to+know+your+answer+by+Friday.+-+When+did+you+start+studying+Latin?+-+We+should+be+very+careful.+-+He+has+trouble+remembering+names.+-+He's+in+bed+with+the+flu.+-+The+woman+is+reading.+-+He's+fresh+out+of+college.+-+His+advice+didn't+help+much.+-+The+girl+standing+over+there+is+Mary.+-+Sure,+no+problem.+-+Yeah,+things+are+going+really+good.+-+He+can't+tell+right+from+wrong.+-+He+moved+into+my+neighborhood.+-+I'm+not+sure+about+that.+It+took+me+about+3+months+to+find+a+job.+I+finally+was+able+to+get+a+job+after+I+put+my+resume+on+one+of+those+job+websites.+-+It's+a+cloudy+day.+-+I+spent+the+weekend+with+my+friends.+-+Every+time+I+go+there,+I+meet+her.+-+I+was+very+glad+to+get+a+present+from+her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .