Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Common sentences: I don't feel good. - I wish I had been there with you. - He went to see her the other day. - I'm leaving on Sunday. We're going to Canada. - She tried to prevent the rumor from spreading. - I am excited at the prospect of seeing her. - Where did you learn English? - An old man was resting in the shade of the tree. - Right there. - Yes, this road goes through town. It's faster than the highway. - Everyone thinks the same thing. - Would you like some water? - Tom looked at the tall man suspiciously. - We all went to the party except Joe. - Please take me to this address. - Are you losing your mind? - I'll have to work overtime every day next week. - Turn off the gas. - He got through his work. - I wish you had come with us. - Will you send it by mail? ( EnglishH 0148 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+don't+feel+good.+-+I+wish+I+had+been+there+with+you.+-+He+went+to+see+her+the+other+day.+-+I'm+leaving+on+Sunday.+We're+going+to+Canada.+-+She+tried+to+prevent+the+rumor+from+spreading.+-+I+am+excited+at+the+prospect+of+seeing+her.+-+Where+did+you+learn+English?+-+An+old+man+was+resting+in+the+shade+of+the+tree.+-+Right+there.+-+Yes,+this+road+goes+through+town.+It's+faster+than+the+highway.+-+Everyone+thinks+the+same+thing.+-+Would+you+like+some+water?+-+Tom+looked+at+the+tall+man+suspiciously.+-+We+all+went+to+the+party+except+Joe.+-+Please+take+me+to+this+address.+-+Are+you+losing+your+mind?+-+I'll+have+to+work+overtime+every+day+next+week.+-+Turn+off+the+gas.+-+He+got+through+his+work.+-+I+wish+you+had+come+with+us.+-+Will+you+send+it+by+mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .