Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Common sentences: I think it's time for us to come to an agreement. - How many nights will you be staying? - This book sold well in Japan. - I have lost my camera. - Bob has the habit of going to bed at 10:00. - I'd like to play tennis with you some day. - Yeah, its been a while. I started feeling this way last Monday. - We purchased a new house for eighty thousand dollars. - I'll be back at six. - Don't go out after dark. - When I see him, I think of my grandfather. - You were talking in your sleep last night. - I hurt my elbow. - She wants to play golf with him. - She danced with him. - I thought he wouldn't come. - Tom set me up. - He doesn't watch TV at all. - I wish the subway wasn't so crowded every morning. - - ( EnglishH 0144 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+think+it's+time+for+us+to+come+to+an+agreement.+-+How+many+nights+will+you+be+staying?+-+This+book+sold+well+in+Japan.+-+I+have+lost+my+camera.+-+Bob+has+the+habit+of+going+to+bed+at+10:00.+-+I'd+like+to+play+tennis+with+you+some+day.+-+Yeah,+its+been+a+while.+I+started+feeling+this+way+last+Monday.+-+We+purchased+a+new+house+for+eighty+thousand+dollars.+-+I'll+be+back+at+six.+-+Don't+go+out+after+dark.+-+When+I+see+him,+I+think+of+my+grandfather.+-+You+were+talking+in+your+sleep+last+night.+-+I+hurt+my+elbow.+-+She+wants+to+play+golf+with+him.+-+She+danced+with+him.+-+I+thought+he+wouldn't+come.+-+Tom+set+me+up.+-+He+doesn't+watch+TV+at+all.+-+I+wish+the+subway+wasn't+so+crowded+every+morning.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .