Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Common sentences: I love you. - Tom showed her the letter from Santa Claus. - 2 nights. What's the room rate? - She is growing tall. - The driver told us which bus we should take. - She took a deep breath. - I go to bed late at night. - She had changed so much that I couldn't recognize her. - Please don't cry. - Good afternoon. - Please speak more slowly. - He was exhausted when he got home. - I'm busy preparing for the trip. - She is proficient in French. - If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army. - I wish I knew where he was! - He was patient. - He has been to the station to see her off. - The pain has lessened a little. - - ( EnglishH 0141 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+love+you.+-+Tom+showed+her+the+letter+from+Santa+Claus.+-+2+nights.+What's+the+room+rate?+-+She+is+growing+tall.+-+The+driver+told+us+which+bus+we+should+take.+-+She+took+a+deep+breath.+-+I+go+to+bed+late+at+night.+-+She+had+changed+so+much+that+I+couldn't+recognize+her.+-+Please+don't+cry.+-+Good+afternoon.+-+Please+speak+more+slowly.+-+He+was+exhausted+when+he+got+home.+-+I'm+busy+preparing+for+the+trip.+-+She+is+proficient+in+French.+-+If+he+could+pass+for+eighteen+years+old,+he'd+join+the+army.+-+I+wish+I+knew+where+he+was!+-+He+was+patient.+-+He+has+been+to+the+station+to+see+her+off.+-+The+pain+has+lessened+a+little.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .