Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Quotes: Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. - There is no love that is not an echo. - In reality art is always for everyone and for no one. - Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are. - This stammer got me a home in Beverly Hills, and I'm not about to screw with it now. ( EnglishH 0038 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Blessed+is+the+man,+who+having+nothing+to+say,+abstains+from+giving+wordy+evidence+of+the+fact.+-+There+is+no+love+that+is+not+an+echo.+-+In+reality+art+is+always+for+everyone+and+for+no+one.+-+Show+me+your+garden+and+I+shall+tell+you+what+you+are.+-+This+stammer+got+me+a+home+in+Beverly+Hills,+and+I'm+not+about+to+screw+with+it+now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .