Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Common sentences: Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of people in cities here take the bus also. - Yes. It's been really busy here all day. - Those are my books. - It seems obvious that he is sick. - I can't understand what you're trying to get at. - It is a long story. - Did you speak at all? - I'll take the yellow one. - I hid under the table. - I had an asthma attack. - Tom is not able to drive a car. - Happy Birthday. - Why didn't you phone before coming? - What do you call this vegetable in English? - I shouldn't have to do all this work myself. - She taught him how to play the piano. - Who sent this letter? - It was really interesting. - Choose whichever you want. - - ( EnglishH 0317 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Actually,+now+that+I+think+about+it,+a+lot+of+people+in+cities+here+take+the+bus+also.+-+Yes.+It's+been+really+busy+here+all+day.+-+Those+are+my+books.+-+It+seems+obvious+that+he+is+sick.+-+I+can't+understand+what+you're+trying+to+get+at.+-+It+is+a+long+story.+-+Did+you+speak+at+all?+-+I'll+take+the+yellow+one.+-+I+hid+under+the+table.+-+I+had+an+asthma+attack.+-+Tom+is+not+able+to+drive+a+car.+-+Happy+Birthday.+-+Why+didn't+you+phone+before+coming?+-+What+do+you+call+this+vegetable+in+English?+-+I+shouldn't+have+to+do+all+this+work+myself.+-+She+taught+him+how+to+play+the+piano.+-+Who+sent+this+letter?+-+It+was+really+interesting.+-+Choose+whichever+you+want.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .