Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Common sentences: What're you talking about? - How much is it to go to Miami? - Ken couldn't recall his name. - What's that? - I can't remember his name. - I saw him looking at me. - Yes, that was fun. - You're very nice. - I wish my girlfriend would spend more time with me. - I get up at 7:00. - I arrived there too early. - Last night was very hot and muggy, so I didn't sleep so well. - Do you think I'm ugly? - Please call him. - Come and see me when you have time. - OK, let's go. - That's certainly one possibility. - I'm ready. - How long have you been here? - There's hardly any coffee left in the pot. - He's away on business. ( EnglishH 1319 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What're+you+talking+about?+-+How+much+is+it+to+go+to+Miami?+-+Ken+couldn't+recall+his+name.+-+What's+that?+-+I+can't+remember+his+name.+-+I+saw+him+looking+at+me.+-+Yes,+that+was+fun.+-+You're+very+nice.+-+I+wish+my+girlfriend+would+spend+more+time+with+me.+-+I+get+up+at+7:00.+-+I+arrived+there+too+early.+-+Last+night+was+very+hot+and+muggy,+so+I+didn't+sleep+so+well.+-+Do+you+think+I'm+ugly?+-+Please+call+him.+-+Come+and+see+me+when+you+have+time.+-+OK,+let's+go.+-+That's+certainly+one+possibility.+-+I'm+ready.+-+How+long+have+you+been+here?+-+There's+hardly+any+coffee+left+in+the+pot.+-+He's+away+on+business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .