Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Common sentences: She didn't plan on having a fight with him. - Tom doesn't know when Mary will leave Boston. - Many friends saw him off. - I am looking forward to hearing from him. - I often think about the place where I met you. - I didn't expect you to get here so soon. - You're in better shape than I am. - I have a lot of money in my savings account. - You speak English very well. - Do you have blankets? - It is likely to rain again. - I'd like to reserve a table for four at six. - I play the piano. - Did Tom help his mother yesterday? - She folded her handkerchief neatly. - It's about time we went back. - He reminds me of my grandfather. - I'm going to leave around 4 O'clock. - OK, I'll do that. I have to go now. It was really nice seeing you again. - Don't hesitate to tell me if you need anything. - This turkey tastes good. ( EnglishH 0241 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+didn't+plan+on+having+a+fight+with+him.+-+Tom+doesn't+know+when+Mary+will+leave+Boston.+-+Many+friends+saw+him+off.+-+I+am+looking+forward+to+hearing+from+him.+-+I+often+think+about+the+place+where+I+met+you.+-+I+didn't+expect+you+to+get+here+so+soon.+-+You're+in+better+shape+than+I+am.+-+I+have+a+lot+of+money+in+my+savings+account.+-+You+speak+English+very+well.+-+Do+you+have+blankets?+-+It+is+likely+to+rain+again.+-+I'd+like+to+reserve+a+table+for+four+at+six.+-+I+play+the+piano.+-+Did+Tom+help+his+mother+yesterday?+-+She+folded+her+handkerchief+neatly.+-+It's+about+time+we+went+back.+-+He+reminds+me+of+my+grandfather.+-+I'm+going+to+leave+around+4+O'clock.+-+OK,+I'll+do+that.+I+have+to+go+now.+It+was+really+nice+seeing+you+again.+-+Don't+hesitate+to+tell+me+if+you+need+anything.+-+This+turkey+tastes+good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .