Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Common sentences: I'll get in. - My mother died two years ago. - I didn't know what to say. - I am afraid of bears. - What are you reading? - She has a lot of money. - I couldn't make myself heard above the noise. - We'd better go home now. - She asked the police for protection. - I hope that you will get well soon. - She stole a lot of money from him, so now she is in prison. - Tom's dog bit him playfully. - You may give this picture to whoever wants it. - I'll be staying here for a week. - How about the one after that? - I'll talk to him at the earliest possible moment. - I usually take a shower after I play tennis, but today I couldn't. - I have to wash my clothes. - You can't have your cake and eat it too. - Since I had met him once before, I recognized him right away. - She's in the bath. ( EnglishH 1525 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'll+get+in.+-+My+mother+died+two+years+ago.+-+I+didn't+know+what+to+say.+-+I+am+afraid+of+bears.+-+What+are+you+reading?+-+She+has+a+lot+of+money.+-+I+couldn't+make+myself+heard+above+the+noise.+-+We'd+better+go+home+now.+-+She+asked+the+police+for+protection.+-+I+hope+that+you+will+get+well+soon.+-+She+stole+a+lot+of+money+from+him,+so+now+she+is+in+prison.+-+Tom's+dog+bit+him+playfully.+-+You+may+give+this+picture+to+whoever+wants+it.+-+I'll+be+staying+here+for+a+week.+-+How+about+the+one+after+that?+-+I'll+talk+to+him+at+the+earliest+possible+moment.+-+I+usually+take+a+shower+after+I+play+tennis,+but+today+I+couldn't.+-+I+have+to+wash+my+clothes.+-+You+can't+have+your+cake+and+eat+it+too.+-+Since+I+had+met+him+once+before,+I+recognized+him+right+away.+-+She's+in+the+bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .