Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2020

Common sentences: Are you seriously thinking about eating all that? - That is a pencil. - I'll buy you a drink. - My mother is in the hospital now. - I don't think we should do that. - Go and see who it is. - Why did you open the box? - He can play the guitar. - You'd better not go. - She tried to persuade him to buy her a pearl necklace. - My shoelaces came undone. - It's strange that Ken doesn't agree with us. - Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your father still working? - What time is dinner served? - I didn't have the sense to do so. - I have plenty of time to do that. - Where is the registrar's office? - Let's have a ten-minute break. - I expect that Tom will pass the exam. - Mike runs fastest in his class. - Sure. Look here. Canada is north of the United States. ( EnglishH 1507 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Are+you+seriously+thinking+about+eating+all+that?+-+That+is+a+pencil.+-+I'll+buy+you+a+drink.+-+My+mother+is+in+the+hospital+now.+-+I+don't+think+we+should+do+that.+-+Go+and+see+who+it+is.+-+Why+did+you+open+the+box?+-+He+can+play+the+guitar.+-+You'd+better+not+go.+-+She+tried+to+persuade+him+to+buy+her+a+pearl+necklace.+-+My+shoelaces+came+undone.+-+It's+strange+that+Ken+doesn't+agree+with+us.+-+Oh,+I+am+sorry+to+hear+that.+Is+your+father+still+working?+-+What+time+is+dinner+served?+-+I+didn't+have+the+sense+to+do+so.+-+I+have+plenty+of+time+to+do+that.+-+Where+is+the+registrar's+office?+-+Let's+have+a+ten-minute+break.+-+I+expect+that+Tom+will+pass+the+exam.+-+Mike+runs+fastest+in+his+class.+-+Sure.+Look+here.+Canada+is+north+of+the+United+States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .