Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

Common sentences: When I was feeding my dog, I noticed that the gate had been left open. - Turn the radio down. - OK, I was going to cook dinner first, but I don't think I have enough time now. I'll just warm up some leftovers in the microwave. - Boston University. - I can't live without a TV. - These things aren't mine! - I'm exhausted. - Hi Jim. - What time did your friend go home? - Oh, I thought they broke up. - I want something cold to drink. - If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army. - Count me in. - I wasn't paying attention and I hit a car that stopped in front of me. - Is the job too much for you? - She looks odd in those clothes. - Yes, that's good. Oh, I can't get it to work. - Is there any problem with feeding my dog ice cream? - She looks like her mother. - You may read this book. - She advised me where to stay. ( EnglishH 0238 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=When+I+was+feeding+my+dog,+I+noticed+that+the+gate+had+been+left+open.+-+Turn+the+radio+down.+-+OK,+I+was+going+to+cook+dinner+first,+but+I+don't+think+I+have+enough+time+now.+I'll+just+warm+up+some+leftovers+in+the+microwave.+-+Boston+University.+-+I+can't+live+without+a+TV.+-+These+things+aren't+mine!+-+I'm+exhausted.+-+Hi+Jim.+-+What+time+did+your+friend+go+home?+-+Oh,+I+thought+they+broke+up.+-+I+want+something+cold+to+drink.+-+If+he+could+pass+for+eighteen+years+old,+he'd+join+the+army.+-+Count+me+in.+-+I+wasn't+paying+attention+and+I+hit+a+car+that+stopped+in+front+of+me.+-+Is+the+job+too+much+for+you?+-+She+looks+odd+in+those+clothes.+-+Yes,+that's+good.+Oh,+I+can't+get+it+to+work.+-+Is+there+any+problem+with+feeding+my+dog+ice+cream?+-+She+looks+like+her+mother.+-+You+may+read+this+book.+-+She+advised+me+where+to+stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .