Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2020

Common sentences: That'll be fine. Here you are. - He was sitting between Mary and Tom. - I never thought this rubber band would come in handy when I put it in my pocket this morning. - She'd never been this frightened before. - I shouldn't have to do all this work myself. - Could you spare me a few minutes? - What would you like to be called? - Playing the piano is her favorite pastime. - She used to wash her hair before going to school. - I thanked Mary for her help. - You should work hard. - Do you feel like going swimming? - Really? You don't have a license? I thought everyone had a license. - He likes coffee without sugar. - He's an author. - I ate lunch in a hurry. - Many trees fell down. - I seldom eat dairy products. - I wish you'd never been born. - My father is in his room. - I love to jog more than anything else in the world. ( EnglishH 1718 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=That'll+be+fine.+Here+you+are.+-+He+was+sitting+between+Mary+and+Tom.+-+I+never+thought+this+rubber+band+would+come+in+handy+when+I+put+it+in+my+pocket+this+morning.+-+She'd+never+been+this+frightened+before.+-+I+shouldn't+have+to+do+all+this+work+myself.+-+Could+you+spare+me+a+few+minutes?+-+What+would+you+like+to+be+called?+-+Playing+the+piano+is+her+favorite+pastime.+-+She+used+to+wash+her+hair+before+going+to+school.+-+I+thanked+Mary+for+her+help.+-+You+should+work+hard.+-+Do+you+feel+like+going+swimming?+-+Really?+You+don't+have+a+license?+I+thought+everyone+had+a+license.+-+He+likes+coffee+without+sugar.+-+He's+an+author.+-+I+ate+lunch+in+a+hurry.+-+Many+trees+fell+down.+-+I+seldom+eat+dairy+products.+-+I+wish+you'd+never+been+born.+-+My+father+is+in+his+room.+-+I+love+to+jog+more+than+anything+else+in+the+world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .