Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Common sentences: Bob has the habit of going to bed at 10:00. - I hear she's a famous actress. - She must have finished the work yesterday. - Do you have anything cheaper? - He was in good health last summer. - My parents made me go there. - I arrived here about five o'clock. - Check back next week. - My father used to drink till late at night. - She confronted him and demanded an apology. - He isn't able to buy a car. - We've just spent two weeks apart. - The weather stayed bad. - He broke into a house. - Mary and I have been acquainted with each other for many years. - He filled the bottle with water. - He can't tell right from wrong. - Are there any English magazines in this library? - There's a small possibility that Tom will be arrested. - Didn't you read the book? - What'd the doctor say? ( EnglishH 0158 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Bob+has+the+habit+of+going+to+bed+at+10:00.+-+I+hear+she's+a+famous+actress.+-+She+must+have+finished+the+work+yesterday.+-+Do+you+have+anything+cheaper?+-+He+was+in+good+health+last+summer.+-+My+parents+made+me+go+there.+-+I+arrived+here+about+five+o'clock.+-+Check+back+next+week.+-+My+father+used+to+drink+till+late+at+night.+-+She+confronted+him+and+demanded+an+apology.+-+He+isn't+able+to+buy+a+car.+-+We've+just+spent+two+weeks+apart.+-+The+weather+stayed+bad.+-+He+broke+into+a+house.+-+Mary+and+I+have+been+acquainted+with+each+other+for+many+years.+-+He+filled+the+bottle+with+water.+-+He+can't+tell+right+from+wrong.+-+Are+there+any+English+magazines+in+this+library?+-+There's+a+small+possibility+that+Tom+will+be+arrested.+-+Didn't+you+read+the+book?+-+What'd+the+doctor+say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .