Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2020

Common sentences: She wasn't able to contact him by phone. - David can speak French fluently. - Your hair is too long. - What makes you so sad? - She told him that she believed in astrology. - I didn't expect such a nice present from you. - You ought to ask for your teacher's permission. - My family is not that large. - How did you spend your free time? - I arrived at the bus stop just after the bus left. - Rome wasn't built in a day. - She started kissing him as soon as he got home. - Tom hasn't met Mary even once. - Did you accomplish what you set out to do? - I love you. - That is mine. - She didn't like him. - She's not young, is she? - I'm exhausted. - Is anybody home? - Don't worry, I won't drop it. Wow, it's really heavy. I don't think I can move it by myself. ( EnglishH 0214 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+wasn't+able+to+contact+him+by+phone.+-+David+can+speak+French+fluently.+-+Your+hair+is+too+long.+-+What+makes+you+so+sad?+-+She+told+him+that+she+believed+in+astrology.+-+I+didn't+expect+such+a+nice+present+from+you.+-+You+ought+to+ask+for+your+teacher's+permission.+-+My+family+is+not+that+large.+-+How+did+you+spend+your+free+time?+-+I+arrived+at+the+bus+stop+just+after+the+bus+left.+-+Rome+wasn't+built+in+a+day.+-+She+started+kissing+him+as+soon+as+he+got+home.+-+Tom+hasn't+met+Mary+even+once.+-+Did+you+accomplish+what+you+set+out+to+do?+-+I+love+you.+-+That+is+mine.+-+She+didn't+like+him.+-+She's+not+young,+is+she?+-+I'm+exhausted.+-+Is+anybody+home?+-+Don't+worry,+I+won't+drop+it.+Wow,+it's+really+heavy.+I+don't+think+I+can+move+it+by+myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .