Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Common sentences: Tom broke his right leg and was taken to hospital a few weeks before Christmas. - Listen carefully to what I say. - I promise you I won't ever leave you. - Divorce is becoming more common nowadays. - Old people deserve respect. - Tom doesn't like cats. - She rejected him. - Call the police. - What's the bus fare? - He walked along the shore. - You are in a safe place. - I talked to her on the telephone. - Hi, is Mrs. Smith there, please? - He had to stay in bed. - Nice to meet you. - I have aches and pains all over my body. - The snow has disappeared. - He is ahead of us in mathematics. - Can you show me? - In my opinion, he is correct. - I have a question I want to ask you./ I want to ask you a question. ( EnglishH 0149 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Tom+broke+his+right+leg+and+was+taken+to+hospital+a+few+weeks+before+Christmas.+-+Listen+carefully+to+what+I+say.+-+I+promise+you+I+won't+ever+leave+you.+-+Divorce+is+becoming+more+common+nowadays.+-+Old+people+deserve+respect.+-+Tom+doesn't+like+cats.+-+She+rejected+him.+-+Call+the+police.+-+What's+the+bus+fare?+-+He+walked+along+the+shore.+-+You+are+in+a+safe+place.+-+I+talked+to+her+on+the+telephone.+-+Hi,+is+Mrs.+Smith+there,+please?+-+He+had+to+stay+in+bed.+-+Nice+to+meet+you.+-+I+have+aches+and+pains+all+over+my+body.+-+The+snow+has+disappeared.+-+He+is+ahead+of+us+in+mathematics.+-+Can+you+show+me?+-+In+my+opinion,+he+is+correct.+-+I+have+a+question+I+want+to+ask+you./+I+want+to+ask+you+a+question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .