Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Quotes: Man - a being in search of meaning. - Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. - Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man. - The secrets of success are a good wife and a steady job. My wife told me. ( EnglishH 1340 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Man+-+a+being+in+search+of+meaning.+-+Son,+brother,+father,+lover,+friend.+There+is+room+in+the+heart+for+all+the+affections,+as+there+is+room+in+heaven+for+all+the+stars.+-+Illusion+is+the+first+of+all+pleasures.+-+The+sky+is+the+part+of+creation+in+which+nature+has+done+for+the+sake+of+pleasing+man.+-+The+secrets+of+success+are+a+good+wife+and+a+steady+job.+My+wife+told+me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .