Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Common sentences: Thanks. See you later. - The man robbed her bag. - We shouldn't judge people by how they look. - The sky grew darker and darker. - I don't want to go anywhere in particular. - Social customs vary from country to country. - I left my address book in my room. - She refused his offer. - He ran into debt. - OK. Would you mind driving a little slower please? - Ken is good at swimming. - I am happy to hear your voice. - She was asked to convince him to get his son to paint the house. - She accepted our invitation. - She's made up her mind to quit the company. - It's time to get up. - Two hours ago, I think. - Tom sat two rows ahead of me. - I can't understand what you're trying to get at. - I've spent way too much time thinking about this problem. - He was in good spirits. ( EnglishH 2224 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Thanks.+See+you+later.+-+The+man+robbed+her+bag.+-+We+shouldn't+judge+people+by+how+they+look.+-+The+sky+grew+darker+and+darker.+-+I+don't+want+to+go+anywhere+in+particular.+-+Social+customs+vary+from+country+to+country.+-+I+left+my+address+book+in+my+room.+-+She+refused+his+offer.+-+He+ran+into+debt.+-+OK.+Would+you+mind+driving+a+little+slower+please?+-+Ken+is+good+at+swimming.+-+I+am+happy+to+hear+your+voice.+-+She+was+asked+to+convince+him+to+get+his+son+to+paint+the+house.+-+She+accepted+our+invitation.+-+She's+made+up+her+mind+to+quit+the+company.+-+It's+time+to+get+up.+-+Two+hours+ago,+I+think.+-+Tom+sat+two+rows+ahead+of+me.+-+I+can't+understand+what+you're+trying+to+get+at.+-+I've+spent+way+too+much+time+thinking+about+this+problem.+-+He+was+in+good+spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .