Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2021

Common sentences: You have no sense of direction. - She's really nice. She moved here from Texas about 3 months ago. - I can't remember his name. - According to her, he won't come. - I disagree with you. - I can't tell you the answer to that yet. - Heather Johnson. - Can it be cheaper? - Listen carefully. - He was absent from school yesterday. - Jim is Canadian. - Thanks. I'll be right back. - She went to the hospital by taxi. - Lie on your right side. - That'll be fine. Here you are. - I'll see you again this afternoon. - He was standing. - A friend told me that story. - This is what I want. - - ( EnglishH 0131 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You+have+no+sense+of+direction.+-+She's+really+nice.+She+moved+here+from+Texas+about+3+months+ago.+-+I+can't+remember+his+name.+-+According+to+her,+he+won't+come.+-+I+disagree+with+you.+-+I+can't+tell+you+the+answer+to+that+yet.+-+Heather+Johnson.+-+Can+it+be+cheaper?+-+Listen+carefully.+-+He+was+absent+from+school+yesterday.+-+Jim+is+Canadian.+-+Thanks.+I'll+be+right+back.+-+She+went+to+the+hospital+by+taxi.+-+Lie+on+your+right+side.+-+That'll+be+fine.+Here+you+are.+-+I'll+see+you+again+this+afternoon.+-+He+was+standing.+-+A+friend+told+me+that+story.+-+This+is+what+I+want.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .