Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2021

Common sentences: Bring along your friend. - I can't figure out how to upload an image. - He is a teacher of English. - Do you like rap? - Is 11:30AM OK? - She advised him to lose weight. - He's studying. - He was constantly borrowing money from me. - Playing tennis is his hobby. - My cell phone doesn't work. - I feed my dog twice a day. - All of them are not poor. - What's your impression of the United States? - She heard him cry. - I don't care for the way he talks. - Don't expose it to the rain. - He came to my rescue. - I accepted her invitation. - Do you plan to go overseas? - - ( EnglishH 0431 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Bring+along+your+friend.+-+I+can't+figure+out+how+to+upload+an+image.+-+He+is+a+teacher+of+English.+-+Do+you+like+rap?+-+Is+11:30AM+OK?+-+She+advised+him+to+lose+weight.+-+He's+studying.+-+He+was+constantly+borrowing+money+from+me.+-+Playing+tennis+is+his+hobby.+-+My+cell+phone+doesn't+work.+-+I+feed+my+dog+twice+a+day.+-+All+of+them+are+not+poor.+-+What's+your+impression+of+the+United+States?+-+She+heard+him+cry.+-+I+don't+care+for+the+way+he+talks.+-+Don't+expose+it+to+the+rain.+-+He+came+to+my+rescue.+-+I+accepted+her+invitation.+-+Do+you+plan+to+go+overseas?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .