Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2021

Common sentences: I'll come if necessary. - You can study here. - Tom scrubbed his feet. - I had the gardener plant some trees. - I saw a town in the distance. - Is there anything else you want me to do? - Uncle Tom is my mother's brother. - Everybody except Joe went to the party. - I wish I were a millionaire. - What's eating you? - As soon as we sat down, she brought us coffee. - I don't care. - How about this one? It's on sale for only 35 dollars. - The train arrived in London. - I forgot to put a stamp on the envelope. - She pressured him to quit. - Have you been told the reasons why we didn't hire you? - She has a good command of French. - My daughter is fast asleep. - - ( EnglishH 0429 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'll+come+if+necessary.+-+You+can+study+here.+-+Tom+scrubbed+his+feet.+-+I+had+the+gardener+plant+some+trees.+-+I+saw+a+town+in+the+distance.+-+Is+there+anything+else+you+want+me+to+do?+-+Uncle+Tom+is+my+mother's+brother.+-+Everybody+except+Joe+went+to+the+party.+-+I+wish+I+were+a+millionaire.+-+What's+eating+you?+-+As+soon+as+we+sat+down,+she+brought+us+coffee.+-+I+don't+care.+-+How+about+this+one?+It's+on+sale+for+only+35+dollars.+-+The+train+arrived+in+London.+-+I+forgot+to+put+a+stamp+on+the+envelope.+-+She+pressured+him+to+quit.+-+Have+you+been+told+the+reasons+why+we+didn't+hire+you?+-+She+has+a+good+command+of+French.+-+My+daughter+is+fast+asleep.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .