Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Common sentences: I'm tired. - Tom was sitting in the front of the bus. - Would you do something for me? - My arm is hurting badly. - Why don't we take a taxi? - My hobby is collecting old bottles. - Come again tomorrow. - She helped him. - I was going to the library. - It's noisy next door. - Do you know what your kids are eating? - We traveled to Mexico by plane. - She advised him to lose weight. - Who was the book written by? - Mary is sitting at the desk. - Let go of my arm! I can't stand people touching me. - Does this cap belong to you? - I don't get it. - Are you through with your breakfast? - - ( EnglishH 0514 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'm+tired.+-+Tom+was+sitting+in+the+front+of+the+bus.+-+Would+you+do+something+for+me?+-+My+arm+is+hurting+badly.+-+Why+don't+we+take+a+taxi?+-+My+hobby+is+collecting+old+bottles.+-+Come+again+tomorrow.+-+She+helped+him.+-+I+was+going+to+the+library.+-+It's+noisy+next+door.+-+Do+you+know+what+your+kids+are+eating?+-+We+traveled+to+Mexico+by+plane.+-+She+advised+him+to+lose+weight.+-+Who+was+the+book+written+by?+-+Mary+is+sitting+at+the+desk.+-+Let+go+of+my+arm!+I+can't+stand+people+touching+me.+-+Does+this+cap+belong+to+you?+-+I+don't+get+it.+-+Are+you+through+with+your+breakfast?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .