Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2021

Common sentences: We'll go when it quits raining. - As soon as it stopped raining a beautiful rainbow appeared. - After I graduated from college, I got a job with my father's company. - Thanks so much. You're a good teacher. - She left here right away. - He is always with me. - There is a cat under the bed. - 20 dollars - OK, I think I'm done, is this correct? - I bought her a toy cat, but she wasn't happy with it. - I can't tell you what we ended up doing. - There's a restaurant over there, but I don't think it's very good. - I heard that a South American camper was eaten by an anaconda. - It's about 2 blocks from here. I have to go there to get some stuff now anyway. Do you want to follow me? - Each time I see Mary, I learn something new and important from her. - You're very nice. - Why did you buy the flowers? - He looks like his father. - Can you mail these for me? - - ( EnglishH 0427 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We'll+go+when+it+quits+raining.+-+As+soon+as+it+stopped+raining+a+beautiful+rainbow+appeared.+-+After+I+graduated+from+college,+I+got+a+job+with+my+father's+company.+-+Thanks+so+much.+You're+a+good+teacher.+-+She+left+here+right+away.+-+He+is+always+with+me.+-+There+is+a+cat+under+the+bed.+-+20+dollars+-+OK,+I+think+I'm+done,+is+this+correct?+-+I+bought+her+a+toy+cat,+but+she+wasn't+happy+with+it.+-+I+can't+tell+you+what+we+ended+up+doing.+-+There's+a+restaurant+over+there,+but+I+don't+think+it's+very+good.+-+I+heard+that+a+South+American+camper+was+eaten+by+an+anaconda.+-+It's+about+2+blocks+from+here.+I+have+to+go+there+to+get+some+stuff+now+anyway.+Do+you+want+to+follow+me?+-+Each+time+I+see+Mary,+I+learn+something+new+and+important+from+her.+-+You're+very+nice.+-+Why+did+you+buy+the+flowers?+-+He+looks+like+his+father.+-+Can+you+mail+these+for+me?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .