Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Common sentences: I would rather not go. - The secret leaked out. - OK, I think I've got it now. - Wow, that's interesting. I remember when we took that trip last year and visited your family. It seemed like there weren't many people that could speak with me in English. - She has never been in a car driven by him. - OK, thanks so much. - This house needs painting. - There used to be a bridge here. - I found it difficult to get along with my neighbor. - He left home early in the morning so he wouldn't miss the train. - The whole nation wants peace. - Hold the vase with both hands. - I'm able to ski. - Yes. Last time I went to the doctor, he did some tests and told me I have allergies. It gets worse in the spring. - She doesn't understand me, either. - I felt for the light switch in the dark. - Sara told me. - Here's your receipt. - She read the book all night. - - ( EnglishH 0519 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+would+rather+not+go.+-+The+secret+leaked+out.+-+OK,+I+think+I've+got+it+now.+-+Wow,+that's+interesting.+I+remember+when+we+took+that+trip+last+year+and+visited+your+family.+It+seemed+like+there+weren't+many+people+that+could+speak+with+me+in+English.+-+She+has+never+been+in+a+car+driven+by+him.+-+OK,+thanks+so+much.+-+This+house+needs+painting.+-+There+used+to+be+a+bridge+here.+-+I+found+it+difficult+to+get+along+with+my+neighbor.+-+He+left+home+early+in+the+morning+so+he+wouldn't+miss+the+train.+-+The+whole+nation+wants+peace.+-+Hold+the+vase+with+both+hands.+-+I'm+able+to+ski.+-+Yes.+Last+time+I+went+to+the+doctor,+he+did+some+tests+and+told+me+I+have+allergies.+It+gets+worse+in+the+spring.+-+She+doesn't+understand+me,+either.+-+I+felt+for+the+light+switch+in+the+dark.+-+Sara+told+me.+-+Here's+your+receipt.+-+She+read+the+book+all+night.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .