Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Common sentences: Please help me with this heavy baggage. - I have lost my wallet. - It's raining. - I made this cake. - Would you like something to drink? - A crowd of people gathered around the speaker. - Sit wherever you like. - Which one is better? - I wish she had come last night. - He practices playing the guitar until late at night. - Come to my house at eight. - No I'm here alone. Steve couldn't come this time. - Can it be cheaper? - The big one. - You don't have to go to the party if you don't want to. - No, sorry. I don't know. - I would rather not go. - He let the dog loose in the yard. - I like chocolate. - - ( EnglishH 0521 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Please+help+me+with+this+heavy+baggage.+-+I+have+lost+my+wallet.+-+It's+raining.+-+I+made+this+cake.+-+Would+you+like+something+to+drink?+-+A+crowd+of+people+gathered+around+the+speaker.+-+Sit+wherever+you+like.+-+Which+one+is+better?+-+I+wish+she+had+come+last+night.+-+He+practices+playing+the+guitar+until+late+at+night.+-+Come+to+my+house+at+eight.+-+No+I'm+here+alone.+Steve+couldn't+come+this+time.+-+Can+it+be+cheaper?+-+The+big+one.+-+You+don't+have+to+go+to+the+party+if+you+don't+want+to.+-+No,+sorry.+I+don't+know.+-+I+would+rather+not+go.+-+He+let+the+dog+loose+in+the+yard.+-+I+like+chocolate.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .