Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2021

Common sentences: I play golf every so often. - Could you please take me back home? - The only thing he's thinking about is seeing her. - I felt like I was dead. - We all took for granted that the professor could speak English. - I never for a moment imagined we wouldn't get home before the storm hit. - Please keep in touch. - Fill it up, please. - The twin girls are so much alike that I can't tell one from the other. - How do you think I can convince her to spend more time with me? - Tell me exactly where he lives. - I'm almost done. - This book isn't worth reading. - John and Ann like each other. - Let me introduce myself. - I'm satisfied with everything. - That word is pronounced kitchen. - When did your father come home? - It is dangerous to swim here. - - ( EnglishH 0133 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+play+golf+every+so+often.+-+Could+you+please+take+me+back+home?+-+The+only+thing+he's+thinking+about+is+seeing+her.+-+I+felt+like+I+was+dead.+-+We+all+took+for+granted+that+the+professor+could+speak+English.+-+I+never+for+a+moment+imagined+we+wouldn't+get+home+before+the+storm+hit.+-+Please+keep+in+touch.+-+Fill+it+up,+please.+-+The+twin+girls+are+so+much+alike+that+I+can't+tell+one+from+the+other.+-+How+do+you+think+I+can+convince+her+to+spend+more+time+with+me?+-+Tell+me+exactly+where+he+lives.+-+I'm+almost+done.+-+This+book+isn't+worth+reading.+-+John+and+Ann+like+each+other.+-+Let+me+introduce+myself.+-+I'm+satisfied+with+everything.+-+That+word+is+pronounced+kitchen.+-+When+did+your+father+come+home?+-+It+is+dangerous+to+swim+here.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .