Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2021

Common sentences: Is there anything cheaper? - What's the name of the company you work for? - Let's quickly finish the remaining work and go out for some drinks. - I have a feeling he is right. - She explained to him why she didn't like his parents. - How long is that bridge? - I don't know either of them. - She called him. - This message doesn't make sense. - I feed my cat every morning and every evening. - What does Stephanie study? - Didn't you tell me yesterday that you wouldn't be late today? - I wish you the best of luck. - Doesn't your mother live in the city? - Thank you. - What does she have? - The server was down. - She is dressed in white. - Yes, but it doesn't work anymore. - - ( EnglishH 0129 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Is+there+anything+cheaper?+-+What's+the+name+of+the+company+you+work+for?+-+Let's+quickly+finish+the+remaining+work+and+go+out+for+some+drinks.+-+I+have+a+feeling+he+is+right.+-+She+explained+to+him+why+she+didn't+like+his+parents.+-+How+long+is+that+bridge?+-+I+don't+know+either+of+them.+-+She+called+him.+-+This+message+doesn't+make+sense.+-+I+feed+my+cat+every+morning+and+every+evening.+-+What+does+Stephanie+study?+-+Didn't+you+tell+me+yesterday+that+you+wouldn't+be+late+today?+-+I+wish+you+the+best+of+luck.+-+Doesn't+your+mother+live+in+the+city?+-+Thank+you.+-+What+does+she+have?+-+The+server+was+down.+-+She+is+dressed+in+white.+-+Yes,+but+it+doesn't+work+anymore.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .