Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2021

Common sentences: The audience clapped when the concert was over. - Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab. - I bought them each a present. - I poured water into the bucket. - This doll has big eyes. - The news made him happy. - He has plenty of money in the bank. - I keep my hammer in the toolbox. - There has always been war and there always will be. - I'm single. - She repulses him. - You are absolutely right. - She stared at him with hatred. - I am saving money in order to study abroad. - His speech inspired all the boys. - May I help you? - He loved her very much. - What happened? - She has a boyfriend. - - ( EnglishH 0208 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=The+audience+clapped+when+the+concert+was+over.+-+Yes,+but+that'll+probably+take+about+half+an+hour.+You+should+just+take+a+cab.+-+I+bought+them+each+a+present.+-+I+poured+water+into+the+bucket.+-+This+doll+has+big+eyes.+-+The+news+made+him+happy.+-+He+has+plenty+of+money+in+the+bank.+-+I+keep+my+hammer+in+the+toolbox.+-+There+has+always+been+war+and+there+always+will+be.+-+I'm+single.+-+She+repulses+him.+-+You+are+absolutely+right.+-+She+stared+at+him+with+hatred.+-+I+am+saving+money+in+order+to+study+abroad.+-+His+speech+inspired+all+the+boys.+-+May+I+help+you?+-+He+loved+her+very+much.+-+What+happened?+-+She+has+a+boyfriend.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .